HAWKER MAINTENANCE — FAA PART 145 CERTIFIED
Inspection, Maintenance & Avionics Repair Services
Van Nuys KVNY | Burbank KBUR
Los Angeles | Southern California
FAA Certified Hawker Maintenance Services
Thornton Aviation provides a variety of aircraft maintenance services to Hawker owners and operators, including airframe and engine inspection and repair, avionics fault resolution, and parts services. Our team is FAA Certified, trained and experienced on many Hawker models. We can perform your aircraft’s scheduled inspections and manage unscheduled repairs. Our team of technicians delivers services including airframe, engine, APU, and avionics work.
Give our team of certified Hawker airframe & avionics technicians the opportunity to exceed your expectations with solutions to your aircraft service needs.
Hawker Airframe Services
- All hourly, calendar, major and special airframe inspections
- Comprehensive maintenance tracking
- 48 month/96 month inspections
- Landing gear inspection and landing gear overhauls
- Structural corrosion, sheet metal repairs & modifications
- Windshield replacement
- Manage aircraft painting
- Pre-purchase evaluation
Hawker Avionics Services
- Installation, troubleshooting & repair services
- Terrain and traffic warning systems
- Satellite, lightning detection and weather radar systems
- Domestic & international WiFi, cabin and passenger entertainment systems
- Cabin management systems
- Lighting upgrades
Hawker Engine & APU Services
- Scheduled inspections
- Engine line maintenance
- Troubleshooting, fault resolution, and repair
Hawker Interior Services
- Interior panel refurbishment
- Flooring/carpet repair & replacement
- Air stair step-tread replacement
- Custom acoustic insulation packages
- Crew and cabin seat refurbishment
- Safety harness re-webbing
- Finish repairs
- Custom plating
Choose Thornton Aviation for Your Hawker Maintenance.
Thornton Aviation prides itself in providing you with
the highest quality maintenance services in our industry at competitive rates.
To learn more, call (818) 787-0205 or complete the form today.